GORE-TEX PACLITE® Trail Pants Womens
Designed for complete protection from wind and rain while cycling, without sacrificing high breathability or freedom of movement.
We wanted to design packable cycling pants to face the harshest weather. So, we focused on lightweight and robustness to defend against the rain and wind whenever unexpected weather hits. You can also extend your protection to full-body coverage with the GORE-TEX PACLITE® Jacket — be prepared for your next adventure.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX PACLITE® Plus - The two-layer unlined construction has a GORE-TEX membrane laminated to an abrasion-resistant outer face textile resulting in durable weatherproof protection. Exceptionally packable and lightweight, it comes with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise
- Extra snaps and velcro loops for a more secure fit - Additional snaps along the lower leg allow for a customizable and more secure fit and prevent the legs from riding up, keeping you dry while adding extra chain protection
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement for long-lasting comfort - We’ve focused on the perfect integration of protective panels for a more comfortable, secure fit while also improving durability at key contact points
- Waterproof: GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Totally windproof
- Extremely breathable
- Great packability
- Pre-shaped knees in a cycling position
- Adjustable bottom hems
- Zippered pocket for storing valuables doubles as a stow-away pocket for easy packability
- Reflective details
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- 100% Polyamide
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
At the core of GORE-TEX technology is an extremely thin membrane that’s durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over nine billion pores per square inch. Each pore is 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than water vapor — or sweat. This means that rain is kept out while perspiration vaporizes, so you’ll stay dry no matter what.
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.