Long Distance Bib Shorts+ Mens
Designed for endurance cyclists who desire a premium bib short for long hours in the saddle.
These shorts were designed to address the needs of endurance and long days in the saddle. Built for the long haul, technologies like low force elastic and flatlock seams ensure a secure, comfortable fit no matter how far you ride.
Details, materials and care
- EXPERT 3D Long Distance seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup technology - The EXPERT 3D Long Distance seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup technology is highly breathable. Seat insert integration with innovative sewing technique. The preformed windproof cup enhances moisture management in high sweat zones on warm days and protects from wind chills on descents and in cooler weather.
- Super stretch, dense knit construction for second-skin softness - The ultra-fine fabric gauge contributes to second-skin softness and durability. Highly breathable, fast-drying, and abrasion-resistant with an opaque finish.
- Silicone grips and flatlock seams for a more secure and comfortable fit - Wide, flat bibs keep your shorts in place during dynamic movement. Silicone leg grippers prevent your shorts from riding up without restricting movement. Flatlock seams reduce friction and irritation.
- Central torso architecture and three-point anchoring system
- Highly breathable
- Quick-drying materials
- Wide flat bibs
- Radio pocket
- Inseam length 23 cm / 9 inches
- Reflective details
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- visibility Stretch Lightweight
- Seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Ideal for Road
- Main Fabric: 70% Polyamide, 30% Elastane
- Mesh: 79% Polyamide, 21% Elastane
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.