Lupra Jacket Womens
Details, materials and care
- Partial GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® construction - Two materials, maximum performance - Abrasion-resistant GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabric provides protection against wind and light rain in the chest area, upper arms, shoulders and hood. The highly breathable and fast-drying stretch material at the hip area, back and underarms ensures maximum freedom of movement.
- Hood that fits over the helmet - Adjustable weather protection for on and off the bike. A silicone band running along the inside of the hood prevents slipping off the helmet. With a drawcord, the hood can be adjusted to also fit without a helmet.
- Zippered front pockets - The two zippered front pockets are positioned to be easily accessible despite a backpack waist belt or hip-pack. This ensures quick and easy access to your phone, wallet or energy bar.
- Highly breathable, quick-drying materials
- Partially windproof
- Taped seams in the hood and shoulder area
- Pre-shaped elbows in a cycling position
- Partial elastic sleeve cuff
- Slightly longer back
- Adjustable hem with drawcords
- Reflective details on upper arm, back and chest
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Panels: 100% Polyester
- Wash Cold/30° Extra Gentle
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.