Quality Running Shorts that Fit Your Lifestyle
Are your running shorts no longer meeting your needs and expectations? If so, it's time to stock up on new shorts that boost your performance rather than holding you back. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned athlete, you've come to the right place.
Lined Running Shorts & More from GORE® WEAR
There are so many types of womens and mens running shorts that you may struggle to settle on just one style. Use this quick list to get an idea of what's available right now.
- 2 in 1 Running Shorts – These are basically running shorts with liner or short tights built into the design. You have the look of a spandex short topped by a looser pair of shorts, but they're connected at the waistline.
- Short Running Tights – Think of running leggings or tights but shortened to cover only the top of the legs.
- Split Shorts – These are lightweight shorts that have small splits on the side of each leg. Many runners find them comfortable, and they're versatile for a variety of activities and sports.
- Long Shorts – 5-inch shorts provide more coverage and are typically looser.
- Running Skorts – Skorts look like skirts but have shorts built in underneath.
- Light Shorts – These are lightweight running shorts often used for speed running.
Select the runner's shorts that fit your personal needs. While someone else may enjoy lightweight shorts that cover very little, you may want a longer short even if they are a bit bulkier. We create a variety of styles because we want to meet and exceed the expectations of runners everywhere. Look through our collection to complete your running wardrobe.