Tempest Jacket Womens
Perfect for all winter rides from endurance training to commutes, this is designed to keep the wind out and your warmth in.
Cold winter rides need a jacket that both keeps wind out and prevents body heat escaping.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabrics with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water-resistant, lightweight protection
- Fleece backer
- Cycling specific cut with dropped tail
- Close fit high collar
- 3-compartment back pocket with secure zip pocket
- Grip elastic at inner back hem for secure fit
- Reflective details
- Weight: 13.7 oz.
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Cuff: 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Warm Iron
- Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.