TrailKPR Hybrid 1/2-Zip Mens
A durable, extremely breathable mid-layer designed for maximum flexibility on the trail, as well as comfort and warmth. Wear it with a base layer and jacket or on its own.
We wanted to develop a hybrid thermal layer that can be integrated into a multilayering system in a variety of ways but can also be worn alone. The ½ front zip provides ventilation and makes it easy to put on and take off even when wearing a helmet. Reinforced areas on the shoulders, chest, lower back, and upper arms prevent wear and tear from carrying a backpack or hip-pack and offer improved protection against wind and light rain.
Details, materials and care
- Water-repellent, wind- and abrasion-resistant panels - Reinforced areas on the shoulders, chest, lower back, and upper arms protect against wind, mud, light rain, and abrasion.
- Side zip pockets - The two zippered front pockets are positioned to be easily accessible despite a backpack waist belt or hip-pack. This ensures quick and easy access to your phone, wallet, or energy bar.
- Partial zip construction - A high collar and partial front zipper provides thermoregulation and allows for easy and quick on and off, even with a helmet.
- Made with recycled content
- Water-repellent, wind- and abrasion-resistant panels
- Extremely breathable
- Reflective details on chest and lower back
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Top: 61% Polyamide (Recycled), 29% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Insert: 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Wash Cold/30° Extra Gentle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.