Transition Bib Shorts+ Womens
Designed for long rides in demanding weather conditions during transitional seasons.
We wanted to design a bib short that offers more protection than your standard bib short without being as warm and bulky as a winter bib. In combination with knee or leg warmers, its range of use can be extended even further. Additionally, it stands out with new signal graphics and details for lowlight conditions.
Details, materials and care
- Spray panel - Strategically placed spray panel on the back protects from light rain and road sprays. Additionally, it provides abrasion-resistant protection in high friction areas.
- Integrated Hook System - Your bib, your fit - find your personal fit by using the integrated hook system to adjust and secure the hold of your bib straps.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner - The GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner protects sensitive areas from wind chill during cool, windy rides, while the membrane allows high breathability.
- Made with recycled content
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent fabric
- Extremely breathable
- Full mesh bib construction for higher breathability
- Flat seams
- Silicone grippers on the bottom hem prevent unwanted movement during your ride
- Advanced Brand Core seat pad for long hours in the saddle
- Functional colors and reflective details
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- ADVANCED Brand Core Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner
- 83% Polyamide (recycled), 17% Elastane
- Wash Cold/30° Extra Gentle
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.