C5 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ 1985 Viz Jacket
Details and Materials
- GORE-TEX Active with SHAKEDRY™ product technology: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Water beads on surface so jacket can be quickly flapped dry and will never wet through
- Revolutionary membrane construction eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect
- Developed in conjunction with GORE® Elite Athletes
- Enables more training and longer distances
- Wider, comfortable cut
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection
- Elastic hemline
- Two-way front zip
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper
- Back zip pocket
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Reflective details
- Weight: 139 grams
- Shell: 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Panel: Shell Face: 100% Polyester
- Shell Backer: 100% Polyamide
Like all GORE-TEX products, garments made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ are durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
What makes GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ unique is the persistent beading surface which means water simply beads up and runs right off the jacket. A few shakes removes almost all water. These products are also as light and packable as it gets.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.