Race GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ Jacket Mens
Ergonomic design for riders who seek speed and prioritise aerodynamics, stretch panels enhance the form fitting cut and ensure no watts are wasted.
You are committed to your performance regardless of the weather, we designed this jacket with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ fabric to be incredibly light and durably waterproof with a persistent beading surface, to allow you to shake off the rain and focus on your ride.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX product with SHAKEDRY™ product technology
- GORE-TEX material with stretch technology to provide freedom of movement
- GORE-TEX product: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Revolutionary membrane construction eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Dropped tail
- Minimal pack volume
- Back zip pocket
- Reflective details
- Weight: 174 grams
- Shell: 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Stretch Fabric: 44% Polyester, 37% Polyamide, 19% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
Like all GORE-TEX products, garments made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ are durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
What makes GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ unique is the persistent beading surface which means water simply beads up and runs right off the jacket. A few shakes removes almost all water. These products are also as light and packable as it gets.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.