Ardent Bib Shorts+ Womens
Designed for a barely-there feel and more convenient bio-breaks.
These bibs prove that bio-breaks don't have to get complicated. The innovative construction features stretch zippers along the waist for more flexibility and comfort - whether you're on the bike or about to hop off. These bibs were made for high performance, to provide more comfort during breaks, and to maximize your training time.
Details, materials and care
- ADVANCED Brand Core seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner - Dual-density support seat insert to support the sit bones. The windproof liner enhances moisture management in high sweat zones on warm days and protects from wind chills on descents and in cooler weather
- Functional fabric for moisture control and comfort - A highly functional material mix brings together softness, stretch, breathability, and increased freedom of movement for comfort and high performance
- Patented bio-break solution for more comfort and ease - A patented two-zip system at the waist brings more ease, flexibility, and comfort to break time
- Central torso architecture and three-point anchoring system
- Silicone grips and overlock seams for a more secure and comfortable fit
- Highly breathable
- Quick-drying materials
- Full mesh bib construction
- Inseam length 25 cm / 9.8 inches
- Reflective details
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- Seat insert with GORE® WINSTOPPER® Liner
- Main Fabric: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Back Panel: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.