C5 Thermo Bib Tights+
For riders tackling endurance rides in harsh conditions.
Details, materials and care
- ADVANCED Brand Core seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- DWR treatment of the fabric
- Thermo-stretch functional fabric
- Stretch material for freedom of movement
- Mesh insert in back for optimum ventilation
- New draped design with reduced seams and increased stretch comfort
- Fast drying material on bibs
- Spray protection along the groin and inner thigh
- Reflective details
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- ADVANCED Brand Core Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- Main Fabric: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- Mesh: 75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.