C5 Thermo Jersey
Aero fit jersey for cold weather with thermal fabric in the main torso to protect and insulate your core, with a lighter version in the lower part of the sleeves and side panels. Three rear pockets securely hold your ride essentials.
Details, materials and care
- Premium fabric feel providing thermal stretch comfort
- Mesh insert in back for optimum ventilation
- Modern road cycling fit: lengthened sleeves and dropped tail
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Elastic grip on bottom hem
- 3-gusseted back pockets
- Mesh insert to prevent back pocket from sagging when stuffed
- Secure zip pocket on rear for keys or valuables
- Front zip with logo transfer
- Zip with zip port
- Reflective details
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.