C7 Partial GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Pro Bib Tights+
Details, materials and care
- Partial GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water resistant
- Careful positioning of lighter weight material to aid breathability
- EXPERT Road seat insert with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup Technology: highly breathable, preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Mesh back for better ventilation
- Flat mesh bib straps
- Inseam length 74 cm / 29.1 inches
- Reflective details
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Lightweight Packable
- Main Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Cool
- Warm Iron
- Dry Clean Petroleum Solvent Only, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.