C7 Women GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ Jacket
Inspired by dedicated road riders, who are determined to keep training in even the worst conditions.
Training in wet weather and heavy rain requires serious commitment, we wanted to use our knowledge of extremely breathable, waterproof and windproof materials to help make it feel a little easier by ensuring riders stay dry and removing the chilling effect of wetted out fabrics.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX product with SHAKEDRY™ product technology
- GORE-TEX product: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof.
- Revolutionary membrane construction eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect
- Water beads on surface so jacket can be quickly flapped dry and will never wet through
- Minimal pack volume
- Modern road cycling fit: lengthened sleeves and dropped tail
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Elastic hemline
- Back zipped stow pocket
- Front zip
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Reflective details
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- visibility Lightweight Packable
- 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
Like all GORE-TEX products, garments made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ are durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
What makes GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ unique is the persistent beading surface which means water simply beads up and runs right off the jacket. A few shakes removes almost all water. These products are also as light and packable as it gets.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.