Distance Bib Shorts+ 2.0 Mens
Our most comfortable bib shorts, designed for your longest rides.
We evolved the beloved Long Distance Bib Shorts+ to support you even more during all-day efforts in the saddle. Our best bib shorts, made for going the distance.
Details, materials and care
- Dense knit construction for second-skin softness - The ultra-fine knit material contributes to second-skin softness. This moisture wicking, fast-drying, and high stretch fabric offers optimal comfort.
- Mesh bib strap construction - The bib straps were engineered to reduce seat pad movement while riding. Made from a seamless wide mesh construction they breathe easily and stay in place without digging into your shoulders to make your rides more comfortable.
- Expert Distance 2.0 Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup - The improved seat pad offers more durability, lasting comfort and endurance-driven performance. The anatomically shaped GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup provides a comfortable fit and protects sensitive areas from wind chill during cool, windy rides, while the membrane allows high breathability.
- Reduced seams and improved silicone hem grippers - Fewer seams mean less friction and fewer potential breaking points. It also creates a simple, minimal feel and look. Revised and evenly distributed silicone hem grippers secure the fit without restricting stretch.
- Quick-drying materials
- Central torso architecture
- Soft waistband solution
- Reduced seams and improved silicone hem grippers
- Reflective details
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- EXPERT Distance 2.0 Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- 70% Polyamide, 30% Elastane
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.