Distance Bib Shorts+ 2.0 Womens
Our most comfortable bib shorts, designed for your longest rides.
We evolved the beloved Long Distance Bib Shorts+ to support you even more during all-day efforts in the saddle. Our best bib shorts, made for going the distance.
Details, materials and care
- Dense knit construction for second-skin softness - The ultra-fine knit material contributes to second-skin softness. This moisture wicking, fast-drying, and high stretch fabric offers optimal comfort.
- Mesh bib strap construction - The bib straps were engineered to reduce seat pad movement while riding. Made from a seamless wide mesh construction they breathe easily and stay in place without digging into your shoulders to make your rides more comfortable.
- Expert Distance 2.0 Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner - The improved seat pad offers more durability, lasting comfort and endurance-driven performance. The GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner protects sensitive areas from wind chill during cool, windy rides, while the membrane allows high breathability.
- Quick-drying materials
- Central torso architecture
- Soft waistband solution
- Reduced seams and improved silicone hem grippers
- Reflective details
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- EXPERT Distance 2.0 Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Liner
- 70% Polyamide, 30% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
EXPERT DISTANCE 2.0 SEAT PAD WOMENS
Designed for maximum comfort and support on long-distance rides.
TOP LAYER: Central Padding provides superior protection and comfort while the soft Cover Sheet promotes moisture control. 80 kg/m3 open cell foam.
MID LAYER: supports lasting comfort and endurance-driven performance. High-density 200 kg/m3 perforated Hybrid Cell System insert.
BOTTOM LAYER: 120 kg/m3 perforated central foam.
MAXIMUM THICKNESS: 12.5 mm.
GORE® Liner in the front protects from wind chill, while the membrane allows high breathability.
Designed in cooperation with Elastic Interface®.
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
Bottoms Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.