Fernflow Liner Bib Shorts+ Mens
These airy, padded liner bib shorts were designed to prevent overheating, provide comfort, and offer storage options while worn under your favorite MTB or gravel shorts.
We wanted to create liner bib shorts that meet the demands of long trail rides. Open mesh legs allow for increased airflow and enhanced moisture control to avoid overheating. We’ve also added multiple pockets on the bibs, to stow your packable protection and essentials for all-day exploration.
Details, materials and care
- Mesh leg and strap construction - Wide mesh straps breathe easily and won’t dig into your shoulders to make your rides more comfortable. The mesh legs offer increased air flow and support moisture management, helping to prevent overheating.
- ADVANCED Brand Core Seat Pad - A dual-density, dual-layered foam construction makes this seat pad comfortable for middle to long-distance rides.The male-specific channel is shaped to reduce pressure and numbness on anatomical pressure zones.
- Pocket system to store your essentials - Bring along your essentials like weather protection and nutrition and store them in the three integrated pockets on the bibs. A larger pocket in the center is specifically designed to carry packable weather protection. Smaller side pockets store your valuables, keys, and fuel.
- Quick-drying materials
- Raw-cut hem and silicone hem grippers for a comfortable, secure fit
- Central torso architecture and three-point anchoring system
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- ADVANCED Brand Core Seat Pad with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup
- MESH: 73% Polyamide (recycled), 27% Elastane (recycled)
- INSERT: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Our closest fit, designed to be worn tight to the body, to enhance moisture management, thermal efficiency or aerodynamics. These garments are worn next-to-skin or over tight fitting base layers. These items may use compacting fabrics to provide muscle support, look for this in the product description.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.