Fernflow Shorts Mens
These shorts are designed to handle nearly all conditions in technical terrain. They support your most strenuous efforts whether you’re facing the heat, sprays, or muddy conditions.
We wanted a lightweight yet robust trail short made to last. We've utilized four-way stretch CORDURA® fabric for total freedom of movement and added an extra panel to meet the durable needs of technical terrain. It's all in the details.
Details, materials and care
- Highly breathable
- Quick-drying materials
- Four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waistband with silicone grips and velcro tabs for a more secure fit
- Slightly longer front leg hem
- Laser-cut air vents for temperature control
- Fly zip opening, two snap button closure with a covered hook
- Inseam length 34 cm / 13.4 inches
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Main Fabric: 73% Polyamide (CORDURA®), 15% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Back Panel: Face: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Backer: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
These items are designed with a straight cut from shoulders or pelvis to lightly skim chest, waist, hip and thighs. These garments may be worn over base layers and heavier mid-layers.
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.