Fernflow Shorts Mens
Details, materials and care
- CORDURA® fabric for durability and robustness - A strong, wear-resistant fabric technology that protects against tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Durable water-resistant treatment and taped seams on back panel for more spray protection - A back panel with water-resistance and taped seams to protect against sprays, mud, and debris
- Adjustable waistband with silicone grips and velcro tabs for a more secure fit - The adjustable waistband with silicone grips and velcro tabs allow for a customizable, secure fit during dynamic movement. Prevent slip downs and discomfort
- Spacious pockets with dedicated phone storage and a hidden pocket for cards and keys - Deep front pockets, specifically shaped to carry smart phones and a small hidden pocket at the back waist keep your essentials secure while you’re out riding
- Highly breathable
- Quick-drying materials
- Four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Slightly longer front leg hem
- Laser-cut air vents for temperature control
- Fly zip opening, two snap button closure with a covered hook
- Inseam length 34 cm / 13.4 inches
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Main Fabric: 73% Polyamide (Cordura®), 15% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Back Panel: Face: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Backer: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
How to take measurements
Measure around the narrowest part (below the bottom rib and above the hip bones), keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.