R3 Partial GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Shirt
Your first choice for runs in cool and windy conditions.
With GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric in just the right places, this shirt will keep you warm and your skin dry, without needing the bulk of a heavy jacket, giving you a greater sense of freedom and lightness as you run.
Details, materials and care
- Partial GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water resistant
- Stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement
- High collar with brushed fabric for extra warmth and comfort
- Front chest pocket with zip
- Full zip for temperature control
- Reflective details
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Ideal for Ski
- Shell: Shell Face: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Shell Backer: 100% Polyester
- Stretch Fabric: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
- Wash Warm/40° Delicate
- No Bleach
- No Tumble Dry
- Iron Low Temp.
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Created using an ultra-thin protective layer laminated to a lightweight textile, GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products are totally windproof, yet extremely breathable.
The membrane technology in GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® products has billions of pores that are 900 times larger than water vapor molecules, so even though wind can’t get in, moisture from sweat vapor can easily get out.
These items are designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight. These garments may be worn over base layers and light mid-layers.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.