R7 GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ Trail Hooded Jacket
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX Active with SHAKEDRY™ product technology
- GORE-TEX product: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof.
- Water beads on surface so jacket can be quickly flapped dry and will never wet through
- Exceptionally lightweight leads to increased performance and minimal pack volume
- Abrasion and tear resistant - can be used with light backpack
- Stretchable inserts at cuff hold sleeves in place and allows easy GPS watch usage
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Integrated hood with reinforced visor and elastic trim for secure fit
- Adjustable hood
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper
- Full length zipper with tags for easy opening
- Jacket stows away into front chest pocket
- Partial drawcord at waist
- Reflective details
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- Lightweight Packable Persistent Beading Surface
- 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
Like all GORE-TEX products, garments made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ are durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
What makes GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ unique is the persistent beading surface which means water simply beads up and runs right off the jacket. A few shakes removes almost all water. These products are also as light and packable as it gets.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Men
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.