R7 Women GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ Trail Hooded Jacket
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX product: lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof.
- GORE-TEX Active with SHAKEDRY™ product technology, robust protection
- Our most breathable GORE-TEX laminate
- Water beads on surface so jacket can be quickly flapped dry and will never wet through
- Exceptionally lightweight leads to increased performance and minimal pack volume
- Stretchable inserts at cuff hold sleeves in place and allows easy GPS watch usage
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Integrated hood with reinforced visor and elastic trim for secure fit
- Adjustable hood
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper
- Full length zipper with tags for easy opening
- Partial drawcord at waist
- Zipped back pocket
- Jacket stows away into front chest pocket
- Reflective details
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Stretch Lightweight Packable Persistent Beading Surface
- 100% Polyamide (With Gore-Tex Membrane At Face)
- Wash Cold/30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- No Iron
- No Dry Clean
Like all GORE-TEX products, garments made with GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ are durably waterproof, totally windproof, extremely breathable, and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
What makes GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ unique is the persistent beading surface which means water simply beads up and runs right off the jacket. A few shakes removes almost all water. These products are also as light and packable as it gets.
Jackets & Tops Sizing for Women
How to take measurements
Measure from the highest point of your shoulder following your bent arm down to wrist bone. Bend your arm slightly.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.