Designed for cool conditions these overshoes provide a high level of warmth whilst remaining thin and flexible. Extra GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ protection has been added around the critical toe cap area to ensure your feet stay warm even when riding in cold winds or with light road spray.
Warm, dry feet make a huge difference to your overall feeling of comfort on a ride so we wanted to make a pair of overshoes that allowed every rider to own a pair. These balance having just the right amount of warmth and protection while remaining at an accessible price point.
Details, materials and care
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with GORE® WINDSTOPPER® product technology at toe box: totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water resistant, lightweight protection
- Functional material mix: thermo fleece at ankle, spacer fabric at foot and fleecy lining inside toe area
- DWR treatment of the fabric
- Abrasion resistant material at sole
- Tight fitting fabric creates a slim overshoe
- Reflective details
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Main Fabric: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm Delicate
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean Except Trichloroethylene, Delicate
Only the most exceptional fabrics providing outstanding performance, comfort, and protection are chosen for GOREWEAR collections.
Our designers and engineers select fabrics that align with our exacting, high-quality philosophy, and that provide the best feel, and fit for the athlete in motion.
We have named these textiles GORE® Selected Fabrics, and we are proud to put them to use alongside our GORE-TEX and GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® laminates, in service of all athletes who live for outdoor adventure, no matter the weather
|US-MEN||US-WOMEN||IRELAND & UKK||EU|
|SM||3.5 - 5||4.5 - 6||2.5 - 4||35-37|
|MD||6-7.5||7 - 8.5||5 - 6.5||38 - 40|
|LG||8 - 9.5||9 - 10.5||7 - 8.5||41 - 43|
|XL||10.5 - 12||11.5 - 13||9.5 - 11||44 - 46|